Monday, 7 August 2017

DIY // How to Make Custom ADIDAS & GUCCI Inspired Floral Sneakers!


I pretty much made this DIY video because I couldn’t afford to buy a real pair of floral Gucci sneakers 😅

I’ve been wearing sneakers a lot lately and have wanted to get a pair of pink Adidas Superstars (achievable, but impossible to find) or Gucci sneakers (simply, NOT POSSIBLE) for a while, so I decided to just combine the two and make my own!

And I think we can agree that a $50 DIY is a lot friendlier on your wallet than EIGHT HUNDRED DOLLARS (seriously, who are these people who can afford this and do they make donations?! 😭). Hope you guys enjoy this video!

// For this DIY you’ll need:
  • A pair of plain white sneakers 
  • A thick and thin velvet ribbon in a colour of your choice 
  • Scissors 
  • Hot glue gun & glue sticks 
  • Embroidery appliqués of your choice 
P.S: If you’re wondering why my hair is suddenly a lot longer in this video, it’s because I filmed it before I went to Japan!

Watch the DIY video below:


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig