Saturday 12 May 2018

Tokyo Apartment Tour & Exploring Harajuku Backstreets // Solo Travel Japan


You guys requested it! My Tokyo Airbnb apartment tour is here, and lemme tell you, this 👏🏻 place 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 gorgeous!

For my fifth visit to Japan, but first trip travelling solo, I really wanted to find an apartment that was in central Tokyo that could feel like home for my two week stay. This place exceeded expectations - it really was my dream Tokyo apartment! 🏠🌵

Hope you guys enjoy the apartment tour - I HIGHLY recommend staying in Airbnbs instead of hotels in Japan (they’re usually a lot bigger, a lot cheaper, and WAY cuter!) and a BIG thank you to my hosts for making my stay such a fabulous one ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stay tuned to the end of the video too - I visited some of the cutest cafes in the backstreets Harajuku (think PIKACHU lattes and animal icecream cones! 😍) that you should definitely add to your itinerary if you’re heading to Tokyo.

Watch the video below:


Share:

1 comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig