Sunday 27 May 2018

How I Take Travel Photos Alone & Bento Cooking Class! // Solo Travel Japan


UM. Those Totoro bento boxes were almost too cute to eat!!

Adorable themed bento lunches are super common in Japan for elementary / primary school age students, and in today's vlog I learned how to make my own! Because I'm a kid at heart 💖 

If you have a spare two hours in Tokyo, I highly recommend booking a local cooking class! This one was all in English, and it was so much fun using a tonne of new-to-me ingredients and learning some new cooking techniques. 

Afterwards, I headed into Shibuya to do some shopping and I explain how I take my Instagram photos while travelling alone! Spoiler - I have no shame 🤣

Watch the video below:

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig