Saturday 28 April 2018

First Time Seeing Cherry Blossoms in Tokyo! // Solo Travel Japan


I’m back in Japan!! And back for the FIFTH time, because I clearly can’t get enough of the place πŸ’–

Japan is my home away from home, and after visiting multiple times with school, friends and family, this was my very first time travelling overseas alone (!!).

And after receiving so many requests to do a second series of HIJESSICAANNE IN JAPAN, I decided to daily vlog this trip for you guys, so I have a tonne of videos coming your way - this is just the beginning!

I hope you guys enjoy episode one of season two, of HIJESSICAANNE IN JAPAN! I got up to a LOT - including seeing cherry blossoms for the first time πŸŒΈπŸ˜­πŸ’•

If you have any questions about Japan, solo travelling, solo travelling IN JAPAN, leave me a comment below as I’d be happy to answer them!

Watch episode one below:


Share:

1 comment

  1. What a great experience... Sharing a blog about Tokyo at Roppongi Hills in https://stenote.blogspot.com/2018/04/tokyo-at-roppongi-hills.html
    Watch also the video in youtube https://youtu.be/ZVnukaMfBTg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig