Tuesday 27 March 2018

I Tried a PERIOD Subscription Box?! // ModiBodi X Bellabox Unboxing Review


Ladies, I took one for the team and tried a PERIOD subscription box! Aaaaand I filmed it, because I knew you’d all be curious!

I’m all about self-care, and ESPECIALLY when it’s that time of the month. So I was really excited to try out the limited edition collab box from Bellabox X Modibodi, which was FULL of period-friendly goodies to make that time of the month a little more bearable - want to find out what was inside? 💃🏻

(Spoiler alert… including a pair of period underwear. As in, you don’t need to wear a pad or tampon! #wut

Disclaimer: Bellabox sent me this box to review. This video is not sponsored.

Watch the video below:


Share:

1 comment

  1. Detan face pack is a skincare essential for me now. Its potent formula tackles tan effectively without any harsh side effects. I appreciate the soothing sensation during application, and the results are impressive. My complexion has become more even, and the radiant glow is hard to miss. Detan face pack deserves a spot in every skincare routine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig