Sunday 4 June 2017

JAPAN VLOG 4 // TOKYO APARTMENT TOUR, Pressed Flower Manicures & Ichiran Booth Ramen!


We made it to Tokyo! After a Bullet Train ride from Kyoto to Tokyo, we arrived at our Airbnb apartment in Yoyogi-koen. It was a gorgeously big and bright space, so I just HAD to do an apartment tour for you guys!

In the afternoon we headed out to central Shibuya to get our nails done at the Max Kelly Freeve salon - Jess and I both had pressed flower manicures, because they’re all over Japan and so freakin’ cute! Afterwards I introduced Jess to Ichiran Ramen, the famous booth ramen franchise. #cravingitafterwatchingmyvideoback

Watch the vlog below:
SaveSave


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig