Friday 12 May 2017

WEEKLY VLOG // Lash Extensions, 3ina Beauty Event & Trying SFX Makeup!


So this week I decided to combine all my adventures into a weekly vlog! Let’s pretend four days = one week… not all of my life is interesting enough to catch on camera hehe

On Thursday I attended the 3ina beauty event at Melbourne Central with Biibiibeauty and MrKenDenis (makeup HEAVEN, friends!) and had dinner at my favourite restaurant (if you’re reading this and saw my very first vlog here, you'll know the place!).

On Friday I had a night in and unboxed the 3ina goodie bag, then on Saturday night I filmed a makeup video and tried my hand at SFX makeup (it’s scary… but SO fun!). Fast forward to Sunday, where I visited one of my fave cafes in Bayside and had eyelash extensions done. Big week!

Watch the vlog here:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig