Thursday 6 April 2017

VIDEO: Does the Silicone Beauty Blender Work? // HONEST Review & Demo // Korah Beauty


So I think I saw the Facebook and Instagram ads for the craze that is the Silicone Beauty Blender about a MILLION TIMES, so I finally gave in and bought one. #marketersdream

I kept hearing claims that silicone makeup sponges blend in your makeup really seamlessly, are easy to clean and don't absorb any product, and I am ALWAYS keen to try new things in the beauty world!

Did it work? Well, let's just say that my Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation reaaaaaaaally didn't agree with it - but you'll have to watch the video to see for the full demo!

Watch it here:



Share:

5 comments

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig