Monday 13 March 2017

VIDEO: MAYBELLINE Dream Cushion Foundation Review & Demo


My first proper, sit down makeup video is now live on my YouTube channel! This time, as the image makes obvious, I reviewed the new Maybelline Dream Cushion Foundation!

I'm already a big fan of cushion foundations, and after trying the version Maybelline released in Japan last year, I was waiting sooooo patiently for the release in Australia!

This foundation has great coverage (is it better than the L'Oreal Nude Magique?! You'll have to watch and find out!) and has quickly become a favourite. You can watch the full review and demo below:



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig