Thursday 10 March 2016

OOTN: A Cosy Night In

I'm one of those girls who comes home and just tears their bra off. 

Gutter, minds, out please! Ladies, I'm sure you can relate - having a tight bra on all day is pretty exhausting, so super comfy soft bralettes are all kinds of awesome.

And since getting my own place, nothing really quite beats lounging around in whatever you feel like wearing! A bralette and a sweatshirt? ONLY a bralette and a sweatshirt? Girl, you do you!

On a night in, an oversized sweatshirt and a soft bra is pretty much the comfiest outfit ever. A hint of sexy and a whole lot of cosy! I'm not stepping outside my door, so who cares! You'll notice that this look doesn't include pants... But let's be honest, since when did a night in alone at home ever include pants!

If you're looking for some lacy inspiration, check out lingerie store Adore Me's Instagram page, or visit them directly for a cute new set (or two!) of delicates.

I love discovering new shows to watch on a night in - any recommendations? Let me know in the comments below!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig