Wednesday 17 February 2016

Welcome to the brand new Taken By Surprise!


Beauties, I have never been SO EXCITED for a Wednesday.

Today, I finally launch the brand new look for Taken By Surprise and I am absolutely stoked! After more than three years in my previous design, my blog began to look tired and I was getting tired with it. You know that old dress that you used to love but just doesn't fit you anymore? Now, that's all changed!

I have been a busy little bee working behind the scenes to get this baby up and running, and at a cool six years since I first hit that publish button, TBS is looking better than ever.

Thank you so much to everyone for your overwhelming support and I can't wait to see where Taken By Surprise can take us!


Share:

2 comments

  1. Jess - your new site looks amazing!! I love it!!

    Mel x | Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this new site! It looks really fresh and modern :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig