Monday 3 August 2015

OOTD: How to clash prints ft. Tokito, Cotton On & Sportsgirl

I have a passion for clashin'.

Awks as puns aside, I really do love mixing and matching my prints. I tend to stick to repetitive patterns rather than eclectic ones because I find they're easier to pair. And my top print combo at the moment is my grid-graphic jacket worn with my white leopard print skirt.




If you're worried about looking like a mixed up mess, I suggest wearing multiple prints that are fairly neutral. Black and white will always work and a pop of colour will help to bring the look together.


In this case, I've kept it pretty simple. My pink jacket adds a little colour to an otherwise monochrome outfit, but because it's a soft blush pink, it keeps the outfit sleek and tied together. But if you love the boldness of multicoloured prints, then go for it! Power to you girl!


My waterfall jacket is from Tokito, the black cropped tee and printed skirt are from Cotton On, the shoes are from Sportsgirl and my necklace is Lovisa. 


Do you clash prints? Let me know your favourite combo in the comments below!

Share:

1 comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig