Monday 29 June 2015

OOTD: The Oversized Cardigan

If it feels like a blanket, chances are I want it on my body.

So with winter having well and truly arrived, I'm all about the oversized cardigan. They're cosy, snuggly, and it's basically like wrapping yourself in a woollen hug all day. What's not to love?





I picked up this cuddly little number from Cotton On, and suffice to say, I've literally been living in it for the past week. 

...Okay, that may be an exaggeration, but you would've been hard pressed to not find this cardie wrapped around me at some point!


Mostly I've been wearing it as I am here - with a t-shirt dress, tights, ankle boots, and topped it off with a beanie, but I've also been loving it worn with a white tee, a chunky scarf and a pair of black skinny jeans. Good luck finding me under all of those layers.


The chunky cardie is from Cotton On, as is the dress. The super cute BRKLN beanie is from Sportsgirl (which I recently nabbed on sale, so I don't think it's available online anymore *sadface*). I hauled most of this outfit in last week's post, which you can check out here.


What's your favourite winter outfit? Let me know in the comments below!

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig