Monday 14 July 2014

My Sephora Australia Products Wish List

For those of you who haven't yet heard the news, Sephora is COMING TO AUSTRALIA!

And not only is the cosmetics giant going to sell all of our favourite - and previously only available in - U.S. makeup brands, they're reportedly going to match the American prices!

For beauty bloggers and makeup lovers Down Under, a Sephora opening in Sydney's Pitt St Mall in December this year is incredible news. 

So to prepare for the launch, I're already started researching the Sephora website and putting together my shopping list! Though knowing me, I'll have a lot of trouble just sticking to this list... But that aside, these are all of the products that I'm hoping will be released and that I'm already saving up for!



A travel-sized palette of only matte eyeshadow shades? Yes please! Matte shadows are flattering on everyone, but they're pretty rare to find. So to have a handy little palette of only mattes is a great addition to any makeup lovers collection, and perfect for beauty beginners.



I have pretty sparse eyebrows, so a good brow filler is a must for my makeup routine. I've found that gel formulas work better for me than powders or pencil brow products, so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this beauty cult favourite! Plus, it's water and smudge proof, which will be great during summer (when Sephora opens)!

What beauty lover's collection would be complete without the Urban Decay NAKED Palette? I already own 2 and 3, but the cosmetic collector in me just reeeeeeally wants to complete the set! Plus, if the quality of the palettes I own are anything to go by, the NAKED will be just as pigmented and buttery as 2 and 3.



I've heard so much about the OCC Lip Tars, but even as a matte lip lover, I still want to try the stained glosses more! I have an issue with lip glosses that wear off but leave patches of colour behind, so I love that these are glosses that stain the lips so the colour sticks even when the gloss itself is gone. These are the three shades that have my heart palpitating - Meta, a gorgeous tomato red; Rhythm Box, a deep plum wine; and Hedonist, an obnoxiously bright barbie pink.



Urban Decay seriously have the art of makeup palettes down. This gorgeous palette would be perfect for travelling because it encases a matte bronzer, a shimmery highlighter and a blush. Out of all of the shades available, I'm most intrigued by Naked, because of the golden highlighter and the deep mauve-pink blush. 



My Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder is my Holy Grail powder, but I've been dying to try this cult favourite from Make Up For Ever. I'm especially enticed by the fact that it can soften the appearance of pores and be used to touch up your makeup during the day without it becoming cakey or heavy. It's translucent too, which is great because it doesn't add any coverage.



I already own the Sephora + Pantone Universe Shades Of Nature Eye Shadow Palette and it is absolutely stunning - lots of colourful shades that are great for costume makeup and bright eye looks. This palette is pretty similar, so do I really need it? Well, it's super gorgeous and comes with 36 eye shadows and six lip glosses, so while I don't really need it, I'm definitely swooning over it! If not for myself, this tablet-style palette would be a gorgeous gift for another makeup loving friend.

If I ever had the patience to create custom palettes based on the eyeshadows that I already own, then I would definitely get this palette. I don't tend to wear eye shadow on a daily basis, but if I was planning on going on a long trip, this would certainly come in handy for storing all of my favourite shades instead of having to pack multiple palettes. I could also depot my favourite lip products and include them in there too.


What products are on your Sephora wish list? Let me know in the comments below!

Share:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog Jessica-Anne!! :3 Still in my early days of blogging haha. This post is exciting though, SEPHORA IN AUSTRALIA LIKE WHAT?! Although for now I think it's just in Sydney... Are the prices the same as they are in America? When I read articles a few months back I thought the prices would be higher similar to Mecca Maxima (I'm a poor student) oh well. Yay for having your wishlist sorted out! I reckon you'll pick up a few other things though ;D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig