Friday 22 November 2013

Tutorial: Super Glittery Nails

Everybody needs a little bit of sparkle every now and then.

But while we don't want to end up looking like Ke$ha (sorry Ke$ha, but you know what I mean) covered in glitter, we can still have a bit of subtle shimmer to fit the bill.

At the moment I've been loving glittery nails, either on all 10 or just on one accent nail; it just adds that little something extra to a night out!



But the thing I find with glitter top coats is that it's just clear polish with glitter added in; so you need four to five coats to get the desired effect.



Ain't nobody got time for that to dry! So here is my pictorial on how to easily get super opaque glitter nails in way less time!

Taken By Surprise Tutorial - Super Glittery Nails




And that's it!


It looks a little lumpy here in the photo but it's just the light; your top coat will smooth everything out in real life :)


There we go, you can see that here!

What colour glitter would you use for this nail look? Let me know in the comments below!
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig