Wednesday 22 May 2013

VIDEO: Meld Magazine Street Art Challenge

Today I have something a little different to share with you... Over the last month and a half, I've been interning at Meld Magazine, an online news and information hub for international students living in Melbourne.

It's been really fun interning there and I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to stay on as a writer long term (whoop whoop!). You guys know how much I want to write when I graduate from university, so this is awesome news.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut, as exciting as that is, that's not what this post is about!

I helped make a little video about the street art culture in Melbourne during my placement at Meld and now that it's up on the site, I thought I'd share it with you. It's something a little different to what I normally post about but I thought it would be fun to show you the city I live in and let you see a another side of me (a very goofy one - which, let's be honest, you guys know I'm a total goofball!). Enjoy!


Video created by Julian Tay

Plus, if you're living in Melbourne, you have the chance to actually enter the competition I talk about in the video! If you enter, let me know because I'd love to see your entries :) Good luck!

Video originally published on the Meld Magazine website, you can view the original here.
Share:

3 comments

  1. major congrats on the video gig! :D i'm at work at the moment so will have to check it out once I get home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Izzy! It was so much fun to film :) x

      Delete
  2. First οff Ӏ would likе to
    ѕaу terrific blog! Ӏ had a quiсκ questіon
    ωhich I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually lost simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any recommendations or tips? Kudos!

    My web blog; How to get bigger boobs naturally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig