Friday 14 December 2012

My Christmas Wishlist & Gift Guide for Her 2012

Christmas is less than a fortnight away, yay!! I can almost hear the sleigh bells

So how is everyone's Christmas shopping going? If you're still hunting around for a few gift ideas, down below I've listed some of the things that I hope Santa will bring me (hint hint) that would also be perfect for your mum, sister, friend, girlfriend, cousin - or any lady in your life!

Taken By Surprise 
Christmas Gift Guide for Her 2012

Bellabox Subscription ($45 - $165)
Bellabox is pretty much any beauty lover's dream - imagine being sent a gorgeous box full of makeup and skincare goodies every month! Think brands like Benefit, Bobbi Brown, DKNY, and Lancome, just to name a few! This is the Australian equivalent of My Glam Bag, or Ipsy (there are so many), and their gift subscriptions run for three months ($45), six months ($90), or twelve months ($165), so there's a deal for every budget. I recently bought a three month subscription for one of my best friends for her birthday, and she loves it! Visit BellaBox's website.
Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted Perfume ($69 50mL or $89 100mL at Myer)

I was a big fan of her last perfume, but Taylor Swift's newest perfume is a more sophisticated version - it has gorgeous notes of wild berries and light sugary floral scents. All in all, it's a super pretty signature scent, and the red and gold bottle instantly makes me think of Christmas! Buy here.

Peter Alexander Pyjama Sets (ranging from around $50 - $70)
While these PJs are fairly expensive, who doesn't love snuggling into some pretty for bed time? These are a great gift for your mum to show her how much you love her, as she cosies into something comfy to go to sleep! There's a range of different sets, some with tees, tank tops, shorts or pants, and all super cute! Plus almost all of them come in a gift box, so you don't even need to wrap them! My personal favourite is the X-mas Deer PJ Short and Tank Set ($55.92 with discount) shown above - adorable right! Buy here. And EVERYTHING at Peter Alexander is 20% off until 19/12/12! What better excuse do you need?

Dip Dye Shorts ($17.45 on sale at Sportsgirl)
I adore these cotton shorts! I already have the lilac and the pastel orange, and they're a great addition to any summer wardrobe because they're super comfy and the colours are right on trend for this season! Plus they look great with a sheer collared shirt, or cropped tank top! Sportsgirl is one of my favourite stores to shop at, and they're constantly having sales - these shorts are less than $20 right now! Buy here.

Nail Rock Beauty Rock Book ($10 at Urban Outfitters)
These Nail Rock Beauty Rock books are super affordable at only $10 each, and they all include nail applications, eyeliner tattoos (except the red spotted one) and temporary tattoos! I love the Nail ROck nail applications and have already bought a few sets, and they all work really well and last a while, just from my own experience. These are a great stocking filler, or small gift, perfect for one of your friends or younger sister. Buy here.

Pop Bakery Kit ($24.95 at Sportsgirl)
For your baking-loving lady friend, this cake pop kit is too adorable to walk past! The "new" cupcake, cake pops are cute AND yummy! This kit comes with recipes, moulds, lollipop sticks, cellophane bags and ribbon, and if YOU'RE baking-inclined, you can buy this kit for yourself and give the cake pops as Christmas gifts! Buy here.

Rimmel London BB Cream ($10.36 on sale at Priceline)
For ladies who prefer wearing lighter makeup, BB Cream is a great alternative to wearing foundation. Rimmel London's is my favourite because it primes, moisturises, minimises pores, conceals, covers, smoothes, mattifies, brightens and has SPF 25, and it's light enough to wear everyday! Buying foundation can be risky as a gift, but this BB Cream adapts to your skin tone really nicely, so you can be sure that as long as you choose the right shade of Light, Medium or Medium/Dark, that it will suit your gift-ee! Buy here.

Gift Sets
Buying gift sets are a great way to knock presents off for multiple people - you can always give the entire gift set to one person, or break up the set to use smaller gifts or as stocking fillers! Sets are generally pretty expensive, but if you break them up into each individual product, the items are quite affordable! I have my eye on these lovely little sets...

Versace Miniatures Set ($59 at Myer)
This set includes five 5ml bottles of Versence, Crystal Noir, Bright Crystal, Yellow Diamond, and Vanitas. I already own Versence and Bright Crystal, and they smell divine! Plus if you break this set up, each bottle works out to be about $12! Buy here.
Clinique Whole Lotta Colour Set ($60 at Myer)
Another great set for breaking up into individual gifts is this set of Chubby Sticks. Because as amazing as they are, does anyone REALLY need all of those shades? Make a whole bunch of your friends happy with one each, for $12 each! Colours in the set include Richer Raisin, Curvy Candy Chunky Cherry, Super Strawberry, and Oversized Orange. Buy here.

OPI Best of the Best Minis ($39.95 at Myer)
How adorable is this box of baby nail polishes?? This set includes the best sellers from OPI, so you can be sure what ever colour you give to someone, they will love it! I think I'm Not Really A Waitress is a gorgeous pink shade, and perfect for Christmas! From L-R, this box includes Alpine Snow, Bubble Bath, Tickle My France-y, Strawberry Margarita, Cajun Shrimp, Big Apple Red, I'm Not Really a Waitress, You Don't Know Jacques, Russian Navy, and Lincoln Park After Dark. Buy here.

What's the top thing on your Christmas wish list? Let me know in the comments below!
Share:

1 comment

  1. I hope I get some Peter Alexander pjs hehehe ;) Been drooling over a few things from there!

    I did not know Sportsgirl sells a cake pop baking kit. The ones I've seen so far are those kiddy baking sets. I've only had a bite of cake pop and I'm already interested to learn how to make it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig