This is a look that I normally wear for going out during the day, and it's super easy to achieve in under ten minutes! So it's the perfect pick-me-up for your eyes and lips that won't make you miss your train!
Taken By Surprise Tutorial:"Natural Beauty"
Before we begin, I've already applied:
Nivea Visage Young Be Beautiful! Tinted Moisturiser in "Natural"
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in "Light 10"
Garnier Roll-on Under Eye Concealer
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer in "Sun Glow 025"
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in "Silky Beige 005"
1. First up is to get your brows in shape! Since this is a natural look, we don't want to go too heavy with the brow pencil, so just lightly outline the shape of your brows and softly fill them in using the side of the brow pencil point.
|Rimmel London Professional Brow Pencil in "Black Brown"|
2. Prime those peepers with primer, or a light liquid concealer or foundation. Apply lightly over the eyelid, up to the brow bone and about a centimetre from the outer corner using a patting motion with your ring finger.
3. Taking a pale gold eyeshadow, apply all over the eyelid using a flat eyeshadow brush, using a pressing motion to keep the colour strong. Then highlight the arch of your brow bone and apply a little to the inner corners of your eyes, which will reflect the light making them look brighter and beautiful!
|Rimmel London Glam Eyes HD Eyeshadow Quad in "English Oak"|
4. Using a medium toned shimmery gold colour and an angled eyeshadow brush, define the crease of your eyelids. Use a small amount of shadow to begin with - you can always build up the colour! Then blend out the gold using a blending brush to soften any sharp lines and give a nice smoky effect.
|Models Prefer Brown Eyes Eyeshadow Palette in "Daytime 2"|
5. Taking a darker brown, and your flat eyeshadow brush, apply a small amount to the outer corner, and gently bring the colour into the outer third of the eyelid. Blend it into the pale gold using a blending brush, but try to keep the dark brown within the outer third and outer corner.
6. With a brown eyeliner pencil, line the top lash line, keeping as close to the lashes as possible. This will help define your eyes and make your lashes look thicker - win win!
|Models Prefer Eyeliner Pencil in "Brown"|
|Want tips on pencil liner application? See my tutorial here!|
7. Then with a white eyeliner pencil, line your lower waterline. This will make your eyes look bigger and more awake - perfect for when you're up early in the morning!
|Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eyeliner Pencil in "071 Pure White"|
8. Then just curl your lashes and apply a defining mascara - we don't want a lot of product on our lashes with this look, just enough to make them fan out.
|Rimmel London Sexy Curves Mascara in "001 Black"|
1. First apply some moisturising lip balm or chap stick to your lips to get them soft. Pat the product off using a tissue so your lips aren't "wet" looking.
|Maybelline Baby Lips in "Cherry Velvet"|
2. Apply a nude lip colour, and use your finger to pat the outline of your lips so you don't get a harsh lipstick line.
|Rimmel London Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick in "14"|
3. Apply a natural lip colour with a gloss finish over the top, like a peach pink, or rose shade.
|Models Prefer Ultra Lipgloss Pencil in "Kiss & Make Up"|
And we're done!
How do you do your makeup when you're in a hurry? Share your tips in the comments below!