Monday 13 August 2012

Please vote for me to become the Rimmel Beauty Insider!!

Image courtesy of Rimmel London AU's Facebook Page
Hello to my lovely readers,

For my gorgeous followers who have been watching my blog for a while now, here is the post that you've all been telling me you can't wait to see! For those who are new here, I'll explain what's happening...

A few months ago, I entered a competition to become the Rimmel Beauty Insider with Girlfriend Magazine, and I became one of the state finalists!!

See my audition video.

Like the other four state finalists, I was asked to visit the Girlfriend Magazine 2012 Model Search in my state (I'm the Victorian finalist, whooo!!) and do a makeup demonstration where I was interviewed by the editor of Girlfriend Magazine, Sarah Tarca! This little demo was filmed, and now it's time to vote!

See what happened at Victoria's Girlfriend Model Search.

So the next step of the competition is to vote for your favourite finalist, and I would love you all forever and a day if you voted for my video!

In the vid, I talk all about the gorgeous makeup look that is the Smokey Eye, as well as some of my very best makeup tricks and tips!

Follow the prompts to watch the video and vote!

If I won, I win the opportunity to write a beauty insider column for Girlfriend Magazine for a year (OMG), attend a makeup workshop with Rimmel London's lead makeup artist and Girlfriend's Beauty Editor, a one year's supply of Rimmel London makeup, and the opportunity to direct the winner of Girlfriend's 2012 Model Search's very first photoshoot!

I could not think of a competition to be so perfect for me, and to be SO close to winning the title is such a wonderful feeling! Because for a budding blogger and journalism student, this would be an absolute dream come true, and I would appreciate it so much if you would take a few seconds to vote for my video to help me!

Lots of love xxx

What did you think of the video? Let me know in the comments! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can personally thank you for voting <3
Share:

12 comments

  1. Congratulation!!! OMG you are so lucky!I will vote for you!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. voted for you!!!! good luck!!! the video was amazing!!

    http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! i voted for you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello beautiful, I did not know your blog.

    I loved, is very stylish and you are very pretty :)

    You have a new follower.

    I invite you to know my blog, I hope your visit;)

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.

    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck!
    wanna follow each other?yes no?
    uuum..
    cheers!

    http://fashion-babel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting and best of luck!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog, I hope yo ustop by again soon!

    I love your hair bun tutorial too!

    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete

  7. Wowww...congrats!!! Sorry dear, I want to vote for you, but I canceled my facebook account some time ago, security issues :S
    Thank you so much for stopping by, hope you have a wonderful day<3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing congrats! x Romi
    http://www.blaastyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so beautiful sweetie, hope you win!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats!!! dear! thanks so much for visit my blog!
    www.marilynsclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is so exciting and I actually use a lot of Rimmel products and their a huge name so this is great for you. I'll go watch the video now!

    I really hope you win

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all of your lovely comments, I love reading them <3 Make sure to leave a link to your blog so I can come say hi! Otherwise look out for a reply on the post :) Love xx

© taken by surprise | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig